Our Fitness Kickboxing classes step up where other programs fail. The workouts are different every time you come – so you never get bored. The instructors are passionate and encouraging – so you get accountability and support. We combine cardio, resistance, and interval training to give you the most fat-melting workout possible. Individually, each of these forms of exercise is powerful. Combine all three… and you’ve got one heck of an awesome, fat-burning workout.
Whether you’re coming to kickboxing class after a long day of work… or you’ve been dealing with the kids and the spouse all day and need a break… as soon as you get started the stress will ooze away. Plus, its a well-known scientific fact that intense exercise relieves stress in every area of your life.
Feel calm and peaceful as you go about your day and watch as situations and people that used to stress you out become easy to handle! It feels comforting to know you can handle yourself. Especially if you ever find yourself walking around or being out at night. However, after just a few classes, your confidence in your ability to defend yourself will skyrocket and that confidence will be backed by skill and technique.
Our environment is supportive and welcoming. Add all that to working with real heavy bags, with real boxing gloves, and you’re in for an awesome, fat-melting time. Ready to try? Use our Sign Up page.
We can’t wait to see you!
The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Powerfit kickboxing has put in place a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19. Below is an overview of the key components of our Commitment to Cleanliness and class structure.
- We are applying even more hospital grade cleaning standards and we are using trusted 3rd party experts who deep clean and sanitize our studio.
- We are also weekly performing a Professional grade Ozone Machine for air treatment and odor mitigation.
- We are employing an aggressive cleaning schedule for the mats and equipment. All mats and equipment will be thoroughly wiped down with hospital-grade disinfectants after each and every class.
- All our coaches and staff members will wear gloves and masks and we will have them available for purchase at our pro shop.
Martial Arts & Kickboxing CLASS STRUCTURE
- To limit traffic and keep from crowding, to attend any of our classes there will be a limited space available and you will need to schedule through our online booking for each class. All links will be emailed and posted in our Private Facebook groups for you to access.
- To avoid close contact during specific classes we have created an identified space for each member during class.
- We ask for each member before and after class to wash or sanitize hands.
- Please remember if you are not feeling well to please stay home. We will have a no touch thermometer available to check temperatures at any moment we feel the child or adult looks sick.
- We ask that you remember to bring the following items to your class: small towel to wipe your sweat, bottled water and your uniform for class.
- We will maintain empty lobby policy for parent viewing. Curbside drop off and pickup required.
We know that the world will change in many ways in the near future, but one thing that we are certain of is that we will be there for you with the cleanest and safest studios. Our commitment remains for you to enjoy, release your stress and regain yourself when you will need it most.